Terms & conditions
- must either be recognised as competent, through a recognised training program or recognition process against a gemmological certificate (or equivalent) locally or internationally
- successfully complete an interview
- need to have basic computer skills, access to a personal computer with internet access, relevant software and word processing skills
Fees paid as structured in the NCJV-EDU student handbook.
Fees include comprehensive coursework materials, assessment, learning resources and student support.
A Student Membership fee, payable once only, is required prior to enrolment for either the full qualification or one or more individual courses.
If admitted as a Student Member of the National Council of Jewellery Valuers (NCJV), I acknowledge that:
- my membership will be governed by the Constitution and any other rules, regulations or policies adopted by the NCJV governing my conduct as a Student Member and I agree to be bound by the Constitution and such other rules, regulations or policies adopted by the NCJV;
- I am not qualified by the NCJV to conduct valuations of or offer opinions on, the value of jewellery and while I am a Student Member, I undertake not to conduct valuations or offer such opinions at the request of or for any person (whether paid or not);
- I am not a full member of the NCJV or a registered valuer and I undertake not to represent myself as such; and
- I have read the NCJV’s Privacy Statement and I agree to the use of my personal information by the NCJV as stated in the Privacy Statement.